Governor, Ayodele Fayose of Ekitii State has named new members of the State Executive Council after he fired the former executives without giving any reason.
Governor, Ayodele Fayose of EKiti State on Friday named new members of the State Executive Council.
Fayose had about a month ago dissolved the council.
The appointment of the new commissioners was contained in a statement by Fayose’s Special Adviser on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka.
Those appointed and their designations are:
- Kola Kolade, Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice;
- Ayo Alabi, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs;
- Lanre Ogunsuyi, Information, Youths and Sports;
- Taye Otitoju, Lands;
- Gbenga Olajide, Budget and Planning;
- Jide Egunjobi, Education, Science and Technology;
- Tunde Ogunleye, Water Resources; and
- Olayinka Ogundayomi, Women Affairs