Fan assault: Marseille sack Evra, UEFA slams ban till June 2018  

Marseille said they and the 36-year-old had both agreed that the former Manchester United and French international would leave by “mutual consent”.
Just moments earlier, Evra was banned by UEFA from all European tournaments until June 30, 2018 and fined 10,000 euros.
Evra was widely condemned for the assault on a Marseille spectator which took place during the pre-match warm-up of a Europa League tie at Portuguese side Vitoria Guimaraes last week. – AFP.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

Real Madrid: Bale is in my plans now, says Zidane

Zinedine Zidane has admitted Gareth Bale is back in his plans ahead of Real Madrid’s ...